- Supported 56 community transport networks
- Supported 125,945 people into training & education
- Created 40,613 new volunteer opportunities
- Helped 18,674 people find work
- Created 4,347 jobs
- Created 3,332 childcare places
- Created 119 community facilities and improved 2,780
- Supported 1,170 social enterprises
- Engaged 255,501 children & young people
Welcome to the Coalfields Regeneration Trust
The Coalfields Regeneration Trust is the leading regeneration organisation dedicated to improving the quality of life in Britain’s former mining communities. We are a charitable company and social enterprise with teams deployed across England, Scotland and Wales.
Since 1999 we have invested over £260m in projects that make a positive difference to the lives of people in our target communities across the UK and we continue to deliver services that help people gain new skills, achieve qualifications, find work, set up and grow new businesses and become more active in their communities.
Moving forward we will build on our networks and aim to collaborate with new partners to find solutions to many of the problems we know still exist in former mining areas. In doing this we can help shape programmes that will continue to deliver lasting benefits in our communities.
Our Programme OfferGrant Programmes and Community Support Community Enterprise Employment, Skills and Training Providing Opportunities for Children and Young people Support New Business Community Renewable Energy Investment Promote Health and Wellbeing Fund Management