Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and
be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not
use our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
cookies to be used, your contact details may be stored by us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information
and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet
your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation,
indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever
arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be
a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under
the control of Social Enterprise UK. We have no control over the nature, content
and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience
to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily
imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have
no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However,
Coalfields Rengeration Trust takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the
website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our
Your use of this site shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Licence to use website:
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights
in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all
these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the
website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and
elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website without the permission of Coalfields Regneration Trust, including republication on another website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public, without accreditation of the
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.