In the event of an accident, the below should be followed by the Game On Coach:
- Make contact with parents / guardians (if the accident involved under 18’s).
- If the injury is minor and the parent / guardian is uncontactable then please fill out an ‘‘Accident/Incident Card’ for the young person to take home with them.
- Contact emergency services / GP, if required.
- Contact Game On England staff, if required.
- Record in detail all the facts surrounding the accident, witnesses etc.
- In the first instance complete any appropriate action required.
- Sign the form and send it to the Game On England staff team, at the earliest opportunity.