Whilst we know that one of the most common barriers to addressing the challenges in the coalfields is resources, we wanted to use our Coalfields Community Investment Programme (CCIP) to be able to provide practical support to coalfield organisations free of charge.
By doing this, we’re working towards our CCIP objectives of building the capacity of coalfield organisations to help them become more sustainable, developing a membership of connected coalfield organisations across England, who can share good practice and respond to local needs, and creating joint-working and income generation opportunities.
Our offer includes range of different support, such as:
• Critical Friend – face to face meetings with Development Managers, telephone and email support from the team (98% satisfaction rating from members of which 86% were very satisfied)
• Local Area Profiling – detailed reports of local statistics (over two reports/year)
• Funding Support – review of funding applications (to any funder)
• Funding Search – bespoke searches using GrantFinder
• Organisational Diagnostic Tool – analysis of organisational need
• Networking & information sharing with over 260 member organisations
• Online resource library of around 600 useful reports and information
• Signposting to partner organisations
To find out more about our practical support offer and how to get involved, please view our eligibility criteria below.