Incident Definition: An occurrence, action or near miss that occurs which endangers the safety of the session or the people attending, such as a fight between session participants.)
In the event of an Incident, the below should be followed by the Game On Coach:
- Make contact with parents / guardians (if the incident involved under 18’s).
- If the incident is minor and the parent / guardian is uncontactable then please fill out ‘Accident/Incident Card’ for the young person to take home with them.
- Contact emergency services / GP, if required.
- Contact Game On England staff, if required.
- Record in detail to the best of your ability all the facts surrounding the incident and witnesses.
- In the first instance complete any appropriate action required.
- Sign form and send it to the Game On England staff team at the earliest opportunity.